LATE MOVIE NIGHT.
IT'S A MOTHERFUCKING LATE MOVIE NIGHT.

FUCK BEING TOO BUSY.

SHIT.

ANYWAY, IN 3 GODDAMN HOURS WE'RE GONNA HAVE THE MOST THANKSGIVING RELATED NIGHT I CAN THINK OF.

CHINESE FLICKS. FIRST IS CHILD OF PEACH, IT'S FUCKING STUPID.
SECOND IS SECRET. 

HERE IS THE LINK 
https://cytu.be/r/SUPER_NICHE

STARTS AT 6PM PACIFIC, ROUGHLY 3 HOURS FROM THE CREATION OF THIS THREAD.

SHIT.
In 3 goddamn hours I have to be in bed so I can get up for 16 hours shifts at work tomorrow and sunday.
Sooooooo. Sorry.
I crashed exactly twenty minutes after midnight, kept tossing in sleep, baking because sicik!roomie has the heat at max, and dreamt of a black female Robocop who didn't even get OCP's subdirectives programmed into her because it would have been racists. She then drops the CEO out the window in cold-blood murder (BEFORE he actually does any crimes), and the psychos outside in the alley skin the body and wear his face as a Holloween mask. While she goes door to door in the hood and convinces all the druggies and ghetto residencts to #Resist and join a giant mob protest through Detroit.

No, I'm not joking. No, I wasn't drunk when I passed out (or drinking!). Yes, I wished I'd have stayed up to watch the movie instead.
That's okay, I said, "fuck it" and stayed up to watch the movie.
You fuckin missed out. It was a wild ride.

Big Melon best husbando.
(11-24-2018, 02:07 PM)DDD-kun Wrote: I crashed exactly twenty minutes after midnight, kept tossing in sleep, baking because sicik!roomie has the heat at max, and dreamt of a black female Robocop who didn't even get OCP's subdirectives programmed into her because it would have been racists.  She then drops the CEO out the window in cold-blood murder (BEFORE he actually does any crimes), and the psychos outside in the alley skin the body and wear his face as a Holloween mask.  While she goes door to door in the hood and convinces all the druggies and ghetto residencts to #Resist and join a giant mob protest through Detroit.

No, I'm not joking.  No, I wasn't drunk when I passed out (or drinking!).  Yes, I wished I'd have stayed up to watch the movie instead.

That dream was somehow more sane than the movie we watched.