Netflix and other streaming originals General thread
Seasons 3-6 of Voltron were okay. They just seemed less good than the first 2 seasons because the pacing was slower and because the episodes were divided awkwardly between 4 seasons instead of 2. I liked them, but the first two seasons are probably inarguably better.

Season 7 is great though. Well, there's an awkward timeskip, maybe a few too many flashbacks, and Shiro's gay now, but the whole Earth arc is a fun ride. Pretty much every flaw the season has is insignificant to the fact that in the middle of the last episode
Looks gay as hell. Only good thing on Netflix is pre-existing shows and the first 2 seasons of Narcos. Speaking of, thank fuck I'm jacking my sisters netflix because I would feel like trash if I just paid every month to watch Twin Peaks over and over.

Also I'm watching Twin Peaks again. Forgot how good the start of S2 was, amazing how downhill it went as soon as that faggot decided to run away and tried to fuck some random granny slut.
(08-14-2018, 04:44 PM)Kro Wrote: Looks gay as hell. Only good thing on Netflix is pre-existing shows and the first 2 seasons of Narcos. Speaking of, thank fuck I'm jacking my sisters netflix because I would feel like trash if I just paid every month to watch Twin Peaks over and over.

Also I'm watching Twin Peaks again. Forgot how good the start of S2 was, amazing how downhill it went as soon as that faggot decided to run away and tried to fuck some random granny slut.
You say, "watch Twin Peaks over and over" like it's a bad thing.
 Did Netflix get season 3 yet?
(08-14-2018, 04:52 PM)TheNecroswanson Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 04:44 PM)Kro Wrote: Looks gay as hell. Only good thing on Netflix is pre-existing shows and the first 2 seasons of Narcos. Speaking of, thank fuck I'm jacking my sisters netflix because I would feel like trash if I just paid every month to watch Twin Peaks over and over.

No but season 3 was really weak so I don't mind.
(08-14-2018, 06:15 PM)Kro Wrote:
(08-14-2018, 04:52 PM)TheNecroswanson Wrote:

No but season 3 was really weak so I don't mind.

I liked season 3 a lot, it's really good. It's just absolutely indolently paced even by David Lynch standards and the precedents set by the original show. Needed to be cut down to half the episodes.
 Just kinda another reason you don't make sequels damn near 30 years later.
Season 8 of Voltron was bad. Not total trainwreck bad, but still kind of disappointing all things considered. It just felt meh; I'd prefer it to be fun trainwreck bad to be honest. Though, I have to admit that the near deus ex machina to combine Voltron with the Atlas was ... amusingly contrived.

Also, it ends with a gay wedding and a kiss. Nice to see where Netflix's priorities were, I suppose.