Top Colleges, Universities & Institutes in India.
I'm a faggot.
Kro Wrote:So I changed the sign up question to a non math one and we got no more bot signups. Fucking wew
Good job, you jinxed it.
(07-11-2018, 08:34 AM)Blank Slate Wrote:
Kro Wrote:So I changed the sign up question to a non math one and we got no more bot signups. Fucking wew
Good job, you jinxed it.

FUCK. Oh well, I can always ban them myself. I feel like these odd low post ones aren't even bots, just some retards who do it for cents per post.
I don't know, that's about our standard level of discourse. I think that bot would have fit right in.
(07-11-2018, 01:17 PM)Domhnall Wrote: I don't know, that's about our standard level of discourse. I think that bot would have fit right in.

It's too late, i already banned it because I could tell it had shit opinions about video games. I bet the fucker liked Bethesda.
(07-11-2018, 01:22 PM)Kro Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 01:17 PM)Domhnall Wrote: I don't know, that's about our standard level of discourse. I think that bot would have fit right in.

It's too late, i already banned it because I could tell it had shit opinions about video games. I bet the fucker liked Bethesda.

And he didn't even post in the right subforum.

You should make the sign-up question something that only a nerd (or someone who can use google) can answer. Or just make it so new accounts need to be activated by admin to post.
(07-12-2018, 06:18 AM)Narmy Wrote:
(07-11-2018, 01:22 PM)Kro Wrote:

And he didn't even post in the right subforum.

You should make the sign-up question something that only a nerd (or someone who can use google) can answer. Or just make it so new accounts need to be activated by admin to post.

Already did the former. I think these might not be bots, but rather third world nerds who do this for pennies. As for the latter, I don't wanna limit normal people in any way. I guess I'll just have to keep a sharp eye out.
But I needed to know about top colleges in India!
Kutiya!
Heh. "Normal" people.