DMM, Nutaku, and Mobile Game Trash.
Started playing AzurLane on a whim (and an Android emulator, because I don't have a phone). Wasn't prepared to find fashy waifu heaven.

[Image: ZMifyzU.png]

[Image: fzufS4f.png]

[Image: 556u2lA.png]

[Image: VgL0FKo.png]

[Image: F4QipTB.png]

[Image: NMH4kGE.png]

[Image: kz7wblj.png]

I also joined in the middle of some kind of German battleship event but I don't think I'll be able to work my way up the ranks quickly enough to stand a chance at getting them (the easiest event stage fucks me in my beginner ass). Will put in the effort, though.
Western version of Destiny Child released, I think you'd have fun with that one too. Lots of cuties.
That doesn't look bad either. Not going to add another one of these games to the pile, though. Two is already too many.

Anyway, more German ships (tits edition):

[Image: jKCuK2Fh.png]

[Image: AgNpcYSh.png]

[Image: Vqpvfo3h.png]

The twin sister of #3 (with eyepatch) is also on her way, assuming I can clear the last stage (which I can't, but I have 9 days left to grind levels).

Then I'll have all but three of the German boatgirls in the current build of the game (!), which has to be obscene luck considering I haven't spent a dime.
Nice boat!

[Image: ThLAP8u.png]

I have 11 SR's now (and 52.9% of all the ships in the current build) without having paid a dime. Weird how a literal mobile game is far more generous and less predatory than the Nutaku browser ones.
Knock knock knockin' on Murphy's Door~
What? SRs have a 7% drop rate (9% during events) and you get enough reliable free currency to draw about 75 times a month from login rewards and daily tasks alone. Compared to something like Flower Knight Girl with its 0.5% drop rate and non-renewable income that's really generous. AzureLane makes money by selling $25 skins to whales, but since they have no effect on gameplay I just look at them in the shop instead.

Anyway, I don't know how to embed webms but here's one of a... bird getting a footjob: https://webmshare.com/KAMLV
I thought you were kidding about the webm.
[Image: K6fe8lJ.png]

AzurLane status: still somehow uncensored.

In other news, the reward for 1,000 consecutive daily logins in Flower Knight Girl is... nothing!
Those are just bikini folds™

Also it's uncensored because it makes enough money for google to turn a blind eye.
[Image: VGPvcMXl.jpg]
[Image: vl1H2bYl.jpg]

Behold: the Nutaku console, a $169 machine running the the Nutaku store app and a flash player. What a time to be alive.
Rejected names:

Ou-la-la
Ohyeah
Sexbox
Laystation
Sixty-Ninetendo
The "Can we actually charge people for this?" Machine
Well OK. I wonder if anyone will buy one even just for the meme value of it. I see screencaps of dipshits from reddit blow their money all the time so those fucks probably would buy this too.
If it came with all their games (present and future), free premium, and all pay-to-win bullshit removed it might be worth it.
(02-01-2019, 10:23 AM)DuckSquared Wrote: If it came with all their games (present and future), free premium, and all pay-to-win bullshit removed it might be worth it.

Even then, is it really worth it? Most of those games are either non-game VN shit or mobage trash with only the gacha keeping them alive.
(02-01-2019, 03:28 PM)Kro Wrote:
(02-01-2019, 10:23 AM)DuckSquared Wrote: If it came with all their games (present and future), free premium, and all pay-to-win bullshit removed it might be worth it.

Even then, is it really worth it? Most of those games are either non-game VN shit or mobage trash with only the gacha keeping them alive.

I dunno, I'm just saying the console alone is far too much, and maybe a few GB of anime tiddy might make it more palatable.