Daily Rant 4.0
On the bright side, we might have a smaller Federal government simply because you're guaranteed not to be paid during certain months of the year. That might be enough motivation for federal employees to pursue other forms of work. At the very least, they might declare the TSA and the Coast Guard to be essential government services so they don't get affected during a partial shutdown.

In any case, I think that's the general plan Trump has. I think moderate Democrats will be more receptive to the wall during the next shutdown because Trump seemed more willing to negotiate than Pelosi, but we'll see. It helps that the Democratic party is relatively fragmented compared to the Republican party, especially since a number of House Representatives won while promising not to vote for Pelosi.
Let us all pray for our fallen euroooooooopeeenan brethren, who shall never post a meme again.
Rest in Pepe EU bruhs
Today's pretty cursed: EU banning memes, rich black guy getting off false hate crime accusation charges because money and corruption, and even Takaki leaving Marvelous.
RIP Europe, RIP Senran Kagura.

F
It seems like Takaki is trying to finish SK7 at least, which is something. Hopefully, it'll be a nice send off to a series, even if I won't buy it because Sony. Maybe if it got a Steam version.