Daily Rant 4.0
(12-22-2018, 01:02 AM)DDD-kun Wrote: Steam version it is.

I'm not sorry for that pun.

There's no guarantee they will make two versions, so it could be censored on PC too.
>added steam solely dedicated to covering up their stomachs
>even Vert got it

Jesus christ. You can't even hide behind the "they're just doing it to underage looking characters" when they do it to unmistakably adult looking ones like Vert.
Apparently, the Switch version is untouched yet again, so the PC version is likely to be untouched.

Now that I have a Switch, I could nitpick about various things on the hardware side, but the software being uncensored compared to the PS4 means that it's 300 well spent. I'm glad I avoided buying the PS4 for so long.
(12-22-2018, 05:07 AM)Nin Wrote: Apparently, the Switch version is untouched yet again, so the PC version is likely to be untouched.

Now that I have a Switch, I could nitpick about various things on the hardware side, but the software being uncensored compared to the PS4 means that it's 300 well spent. I'm glad I avoided buying the PS4 for so long.

Same, actually. I fucking hate the switch but Bayo 2 and Smash are good. Also how the fuck did the company with Treehouse and all that drama manage to have less censorship than the weeb machine 4? This is a strange world.
Also how the fuck is this console supposed to be portable? It's too big and flimsy.

Nice to be able to play it while in bed though.
It fails as a portable console, but inside the home it's perfectly fine. Even if you can't take it outside easily, the handheld version still feels comfortable to play with, and it's still substantially more lightweight than most other home consoles so it's easier to take on a vacation even if you can't play it throughout the entire trip without plugging it somewhere. I still wish the dock had more than 2 usb ports for the wired controllers... or that the joy-cons were less ass when detached from the switch (they still aren't that great when combined). At least the 3DS is sort of alive, but probably not by the time 2020 rolls around.
I'm waiting for the next revision before buying a Switch. I'm not going to be duped into buying an inferior version like I did with the DS and 3DS.
The dock frankly scares the shit out of me since I've heard it's built in a way that screen breakdown and scarring are absolutely inevitable. As well, the tablet technology it's built on might make it the first Ninty system that doesn't stand a test of time.

Even with that, fuck Sony for this bullshit. I'm going back to being the gamer I used to be: the bin hunter who never really bought new shit outside of Squaresoft RPG releases. I thought to move past that cause I actually have gainful employment and can cover living. But here we fucking are again lol. I don't even have time to feel angry about it anymore. It's just a flat-out case of "ifit's fuck me, then you know it's fuck you".

(12-22-2018, 05:27 AM)Kro Wrote: Same, actually. I fucking hate the switch but Bayo 2 and Smash are good. Also how the fuck did the company with Treehouse and all that drama manage to have less censorship than the weeb machine 4? This is a strange world.

Things change, I guess. Humans and companies aren't built to be static.
>Samuel Jackson implies Captain Marvel will be overpowered in Avengers Endgame
>MCU fans complain

Huh, I thought they would at least wait until after Endgame to go full SJW. Captain Marvel will probably be a success, and Endgame definitely will, but if they fuck up Endgame, nothing can save the MCU.
"WOULDN'T IT BE COOL IF THEY MADE ANIME FIGURES OF AMERICAN CELEBRITIES??!!!!"

"Actually, that kind of mainstream attention would ruin everything because hentai and even swimsuits figures couldn't survive in the current sociopolitical climate."

*downvoted, no one even bothers to comment because I'm that much of a pariah*

I love the figure community.
Plus who would want a figure of some dumb celebrity?
Fans of Lana del Rey and... celebrity drag queens (?), apparently. I think I've stumbled upon a pack of tumblr refugees or something.
Where was this and why does it have shitty downvotes? Stop joining cancer communities.
An anime figure site that I use for tracking release dates, because I have goldfish memory and would otherwise order more shit than I can afford.

It's incredibly useful.

It also has downvotes and star ratings and likes and a level system that gives you XP for being a good boy and paid subscriptions and exclusive clubs and all sorts of other crap.

Don't interact with the locals, I guess.