Visual Novels
I really should give Shuffle another go. I remember liking the anime and wanted more. Would have bought the VN, but they didn't localize the definitive version of the game.
To be fair, Essence+ wasn't out until about a year after Mangagamers released the English translation.
Ah, okay.
The 18+ version of Grisaia seems to be staying on the Denpasoft store for the foreseeable future. I'm not sure if Frontwing will put out 18+ DLC for their title in the near future either, so if you want the 18+ version of Grisaia, you probably have to pay Sekai.

http://en.frontwing.jp/news/20181204_sekai.html

Incidentally, from what I hear, Denpasoft's store is trash. Apparently, after you buy a title, they'll send you an email with the game download links after the payment is processed. It doesn't seem like you can access your game download links from a personal account, unlike most other stores I'm aware of.
So... wouldn't it just be better to pirate it, then? Fuck giving Sekai any money.
Guess I'm not getting those, then.
You shouldn't buy mosaic games anyway.
Mosaics I've gotten used to. I'd prefer them to be gone, but it's one of those instances where I have to actually be THINKING to notice them for rejection. That is sadly beaten into me like a Pavlovian reflex.

And sometimes it's actually a boon, since you realize that some of the artists on these VN cannot actually draw genitalia to save their lives.
Amusingly, Nekonyan announced Senran Banka, something Sekai announced in 2017. That's the fastest case of NTR I've ever seen. Also, they announced Making Lovers, another moege by the makers of Fureraba.

I haven't tried a Nekonyan title yet. Sometimes, I feel like a moege, but most of the time, I don't. I think that Suki Suki will fill my moege quota for the year and next, dude controversy aside (Basically, translator decided to replace one character's speech quirk Oniichan to dude. Sadly, teenagers still use dude nowadays, as unmoe as it is, but I'll see if it ruins my experience of the game before resorting to the fan patch).
Taking grevious advantage of the MangaGamer flash sale rotation, although I missed Imouto Paradise by a hair (damn people and their useless errands). When I start in on the haul I've earned, I'll let you all know how it goes.