3D Girls (made from PVC) -- Figure Thread
>Jalter's legs

WEW
[Image: KutN5bH.jpg]

Panties pulled, bra removed but shirt left on would probably be the most powerful configuration for this one.
(08-07-2018, 07:41 AM)Mea_K Wrote: Panties pulled, bra removed but shirt left on would probably be the most powerful configuration for this one.

Good taste.
[Image: KSG9uBc.jpg]

Not something I'd normally want, but just look at all those cute little food items...

Their (presumed) small scale also makes it very easy to appropriate model train and Warhammer terrain bits to build a little forest scene for them with.

There's nothing wrong with getting something wholesome every so often!
Alert!

Catgirls are go:

[Image: 4L0yQ7s.jpg]

[Image: h9I8TjR.jpg]

[Image: vMASxVs.jpg]

[Image: CdwpcPv.jpg]

[Image: CSyCDo9.jpg]

Pre-order now, receive goods as early as January 2020!
Not bad. How much were they?
About €390 ($444) for the two of them, including shipping and VAT.

I'm glad I kept myself awake after hearing the pre-orders were going to open because the only store you can realistically get these from in Europe is already unable to accept any new orders.
I still don't understand why people buy these figs without even knowing what the naughty bits look like. That would be like a scam with any other product, covering up a part of it so you can't see it before buying it.
They've already shown these figures at numerous trade shows where everyone could take uncensored pictures of them. We had them months before these official ones were released.

I suppose that just makes it even more silly they censor them, though. Guessing it's a law thing.
6 months have passed and there has been another WonFes. About 25 new figures have been added to my wishlist for the next 1-3 years and ~40 items already on that list saw progress. It was a good time. Difficult decisions ahead.

I don't want to bore you all with large imagedumps like I did last time so here's the most promising new prototype of the batch: Prinz Eugen from AzurLane, sculpted by Alter.

[Image: i4M7hdw.jpg]

Alter paintjobs are typically flawless so this will be glorious.

Have a nice day.
Neat
I...kinda want that Yozakura model.
>which one?
This one.  So.  Uh.  How quickly do Hobbystore preorders fill up?
(02-11-2019, 10:53 AM)DDD-kun Wrote: I...kinda want that Yozakura model.
>which one?
This one.  So.  Uh.  How quickly do Hobbystore preorders fill up?

Very quickly, I'd imagine. I doubt they make too many of those.
Damnit. Well, easy come easy go.
Why not reserve a preorder with a store like AmiAmi or Nippon-Yasan that allows you to pay later? The figure is slated for an August release (always expect delays) so you'll have plenty of time to save up.
Money's not the issue so much as it is not familiar with Hobbyshop's policies or others. I'll look into it.
Today I learned I'm getting fairly serious hand surgery to remove a benign growth from one of the bones of my pinky. They'll chisel open up the bone, scoop out the growth (apparently it's like a gel) and fill up the resulting cavity with healthy tissue from either my wrist or my hip. This is required to prevent the bone from eventually being turned to dust. I've had worse but I still decided to responsibly order a couple of figures to cheer myself up.

Presenting:

Gorgeous, ludicrously overpriced Atago;

[Image: RRbxXnJ.jpg]

[Image: sZReEWa.jpg]

adorable Vampire;

[Image: wXrhxIE.jpg]

[Image: aSeuuEZ.jpg]

and enormous (1/4.5 scale, 35 cm), clumsy Sonico!

[Image: cfRi0eY.jpg]

[Image: LMJZWsd.jpg]

I've been told I shouldn't apply any unnecessary pressure to my pinky so this post was typed out with only 9 fingers. It's easier than anticipated.
That loli vampire is cute. Good luck with your surgery.
Noice, good luck with the surgery.
If they fuck your hand over, as for a chainsaw graft.

And isn't that the vampire loli from this dlsite game?

https://www.dlsite.com/ecchi-eng/work/=/...t=RE227621
Looks like a boatslut, judging from the hair cannons and anchor.
Thanks, everyone! I'll see my anesthesiologist this Monday and the surgery itself should be some time next month.

Narmy is correct: Vampire is the Royal Navy's HMS Vampire (the destroyer, not the submarine) as depicted in AzurLane. Haven't pulled her yet in the game even though she's only Elite rarity but I'm sure I'll manage before the figure release in July.